What we do
Results. It’s that simple. If you don’t achieve measurable improvement in your business, we have not been successful. Nucleus Consultants is a provider of Quality Management and Performance Enhancement consulting and training to an extensive array of manufacturing and service industries. We create unique solutions, but with inordinate dedication to process and results. We’re in the business of applying knowledge-experts with a zealous commitment to service and relationships. We’re also not afraid to make tough decisions and to fight for them.
To achieve excellence and competitive advantage you must effectively align your processes and resources with Customer Satisfaction-driven Strategic Performance Objectives, and manage to those objectives. Nucleus Consultants works with you to help you discover and drive your customers’ expectations and requirements throughout the organization to enhance bottom line growth and profitability.
The process begins by obtaining a thorough understanding of your organization, operations, customers, stakeholders and competitive environment. We match our capabilities and approaches with your objectives, capabilities and market realities.
Working With You…
We help you evaluate your needs and recognize opportunities for improvement. We develop an understanding of your organization, operations, customers, stakeholders and competitive environment. Next, we conduct an assessment that culminates in an improvement plan. After the plan is agreed to, the implementation begins. During the implementation, we use our integrated business and quality systems methodologies and tools to implement the improvement plan.
To Achieve Results…
Our concern is for the bottom line-experienced Program Managers work with your staff and our consultants to focus on clearcut strategies, project milestones and substantive deliverables providing measurable results. Our select group of management experts and quality professionals maintains an earnest commitment to forging solid client relations. But we also believe that the quality and value of our service speaks for itself-in the results.
Nucleus Consulting Program
Through its unique Consulting Program, Nucleus offers a step-by-step plan to implement management systems and prepare a company or facility for registration or accreditation. Once registration or accreditation is achieved, Nucleus Consultants Continual Support is available to maintain the management system in a cost-effective and efficient manner, tailored to fit the client’s needs.
- – Gap Analysis and Awareness Training
- – Management Systems Overview
- – Manual Developmen
- – Procedures Development
- – Registrar or Accreditation Body Liaison
- – Management Representative or Equivalent Selection
- – Procedures Implementation
All our Implementation methodology is based on the PDCA (plan-do-check-act)
PDCA (plan-do-check-act) is an iterative four-step problem-solving process typically used in business process improvement. It is also known as the Deming cycle, Shewhart cycle, Deming wheel, or plan-do-study-act.
Establish the objectives and processes necessary to deliver results in accordance with the expected output. By making the expected output the focus, it differs from other techniques in that the completeness and accuracy of the specification is also part of the improvement.
Implement the new processes. Often on a small scale if possible.
Measure the new processes and compare the results against the expected results to ascertain any differences.
Analyze the differences to determine their cause. Each will be part of either one or more of the P-D-C-A steps. Determine where to apply changes that will include improvement. When a pass through these four steps does not result in the need to improve, refine the scope to which PDCA is applied until there is a plan that involves improvement.
ISO Management System Consultancy and TQM Consultancy Services
– ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
– AS 9100 – Aerospace QMS
– IATF 16949 – Automotive QMS
– ISO 13485 – Medical Devices QMS
– TL 9000 – Telecom QMS
– ISO/TS 22163 – Railway QMS
– ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
– ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
– ISO/IEC 27001 – Information Security Management System
– ISO/IEC 20000 – IT Service Management
– ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Planning
– CE Marking – Medical Devices, Low Voltage Devices, Pressure Equipments etc
– ISI Mark – Product Certification
– Medical Devices Regulatory Approvals
– Clinical Evaluations
– HACCP – Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
– GMP+ Certification
– ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
– BRC – British Global Standard
– GlobalGAP – Good Agricultural Practices
– SA 8000 – Social Accountability
– BSCI – Business Social Compliance Initiative
– WRAP – Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production
– NABH – Hospital Accreditation
– ISO/IEC 17025 – NABL Accreditation
– ISO/IEC 15189 – NABL Accreditation
– ISO/IEC 17024 – NABET Accreditation
– School – NABET Accreditation
– NADCAP Accreditation
– Six Sigma
– 5 ‘s
– Poka Yoke
– Customers System Compliance