Quality Management System
Nucleus Consultants offers Consulting services, Training Services and Auditing services on following Quality Management Systems…
Nucleus Consultants also offers Consulting services, Training Services and Auditing services on following Unique Certifications …
- ISO 14298- Intergraf – Management of security printing processes
- WLA-SCS WLA Security Control Standard
- ISO 19443 Quality management systems – Quality management systems — Specific requirements for the application of ISO 9001:2015 by organizations in the supply chain of the nuclear energy sector supplying products and services important to nuclear safety (ITNS)
- ISO 55001 – Asset Management System
- ISO 21001 – Educational organizations — Management systems for educational organizations — Requirements with guidance for use
- ISO 37001 – Anti Bribery Management System
- ISO 50001 – Energy Management System
- ISO 30401 – Knowledge management systems
- ISO 56002 – Innovation management
- ISO 37301 – Compliance management systems
Contact us for your unique and specific management system certification training and consultancy services.
About Quality Management System ....
- A QMS comprises activities by which the organization identifies its objectives and determines the processes and resources required to achieve desired results.
- The QMS manages the interacting processes and resources required to provide value and realize results for relevant interested parties.
- The QMS enables top management to optimize the use of resources considering the long and short term consequences of their decision.
- A QMS provides the means to identify actions to address intended and unintended consequences in providing products and services.
Here we introduces the seven quality management principles on which the quality management system standards of the revised ISO 9000 series are based. These principles can be used by senior management as a framework to guide their organizations towards improved performance. The principles are derived from the collective experience and knowledge of the international experts who participate in ISO Technical Committee ISO/TC 176, Quality management and quality assurance, which is responsible for developing and maintaining the ISO 9000 series of standards.
The seven quality management principles are defined in ISO 9000, Quality management systems Fundamentals and vocabulary.
All concepts, principles and their interrelationships should be seen as a whole and not in isolation of each other. No individual concept or principle is more important than another. At any one time, finding the right balance in application is critical
Principle 1 Customer focus
Principle 2 Leadership
Principle 3 Engagement of people
Principle 4 Process approach
Principle 5 Improvement
Principle 6 Evidence-based decision making
Principle 7 Relationship Management
To know more about QMS and its Principles and your QMS consulting, training and pre auditing requirements, you can reach us.