Food Safety Management System
While much of our food supply is safe, several recent high profile cases around the world underline the potential danger of food-borne illness to consumers, employees and brand value. A few recent examples include BSE infected beef, the salmonella contamination of poultry and eggs and high levels of lister in dairy products. For these reasons and others, global retailers, distributors, food manufacturers and food service companies are now concerned more about the safety of their food supply chain than ever before.
Organizations in the food sector will need to manage risk, demonstrate good corporate responsibility and meet legal requirements if they are to remain competitive, protect their reputation and enhance their brand. An effective food safety management system based on a proven standard will help your organization achieve these goals. Furthermore, assessment and certification of your management system by an independent third party will optimize your food safety management.
Nucleus Consultants offers Food Safety Management System Consultancy Services
- ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management System
- HACCP – Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
- BRC GS – Brand Reputation Compliance Global Standard
- GlobalGAP – Global Agriculture Practice
- FSSC 22000 – Food Safety Management System
- SQF – Safe Quality Food Program
- IFS Food Standard – International Featured Standards (IFS)
- FAMI-QS Feed Safety Management Certification