Organizations seeking a suitable, adequate, and effective quality management system need to conduct internal audits, to ensure that the QMS functions as intended, and that it identifies weak links in the system as well as potential opportunities for improvement. The internal audit acts as a feedback mechanism for the top management; it can give top management, and other interested parties, assurance that the system meets the requirements of ISO 9001. How the internal audit process is managed is a key factor to ensuring the effectiveness of a quality management system.
Nucleus Consultants offers internal audit services, pre assessment audits and supplier audit services.
Why might a company want to use an outside audit service?
- – Outsourcing may be more cost effective and convenient.
- – Staff time is not available to perform audits
- – Audit team members have left the company; assistance is needed to do regular audits.
- – Professional auditors have more experience than in-house auditors
- – A complete audit is needed prior to a certification audit or a surveillance audit by a registrar.
- – The company wants a professional audit of a supplier company.
- – The company wants in-house auditors to observe how an experienced auditor conducts an audit.
Internal Audit Services
Internal Audit Checklist represents the services of experienced auditors who perform internal audits of quality systems against the criteria of the ISO standard and other related standards. You may request contract auditing services (all your audits done for you) or single audits. Training audits are also available where members of your audit team observe an experienced auditor and are coached in audit techniques.
Pre Assessment Audits
A pre assessment audit is a complete audit of the ISO Management System to determine readiness for a certification audit by a registrar. Pre assessment audits offered by this site are followed by a meeting with company management. Nonconformances to the requirements of the ISO standard (or other standard used) and to the company’s documentation are reviewed. A pre assessment audit includes consultation on how to correct nonconformances found during an audit.
This site offers the services of experienced auditors to perform supplier audits. Supplier audits are also referred to as subcontractor audits and vendor surveys. The QMS standard requires that 1) organizations ensure that purchased products and services meet specified purchase requirements, and 2) that organizations must evaluate and select suppliers based on their ability to provide products and services that meet the organization’s requirements. Many organizations qualify their key suppliers by performing an audit of the supplier’s quality system. Companies that completely outsource their manufacturing may want to use the services of an experienced auditor to qualify contract manufacturers.
ISO Management System Auditing Services
– ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
– AS 9100 – Aerospace QMS
– IATF 16949 – Automotive QMS
– ISO 13485 – Medical Devices QMS
– TL 9000 – Telecom QMS
– ISO/TS 22163 – Railway QMS
– ISAS BCP 9001 – Media QMS
– ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
– ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
– ISO/IEC 27001 – Information Security Management System
– ISO/IEC 20000 – IT Service Management
– ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Planning
– CE Marking – Medical Devices, Low Voltage Devices, Pressure Equipments etc
– ISI Mark – Product Certification
– Medical Devices Regulatory Approvals
– Clinical Evaluations
– HACCP – Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
– GMP+ Certification
– ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
– BRC – British Global Standard
– GlobalGAP – Good Agricultural Practices
– SA 8000 – Social Accountability
– BSCI – Business Social Compliance Initiative
– WRAP – Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production
– NABH – Hospital Accreditation
– ISO/IEC 17025 – NABL Accreditation
– ISO/IEC 15189 – NABL Accreditation
– ISO/IEC 17024 – NABET Accreditation
– School – NABET Accreditation
– NADCAP Accreditation
– Six Sigma
– 5 ‘s
– Poka Yoke
– Customers System Compliance